18. THE C.B.S. RIBBLESDALE LEAGUE DIVISION THREE
Posted by Callum Clarke on 06/02/2017 21:15
18. THE C.B.S. RIBBLESDALE LEAGUE
(1) The rules governing this Division shall be those pertaining to the Ribblesdale Cricket League, except as agreed by the League Management Committee.
(2) Teams shall provide their own Umpires for all matches.
(3) All club umpires must be (DBS) (old CRB) checked.
(4) Fixtures shall be arranged annually by the League Fixtures Secretary when the availability of grounds is known so that each team shall play each other team
twice, if possible.
(5) Where fixtures have to be rearranged due to the unavailability of grounds, Clubs not having played their fixture by the date of the next meeting of the League
Management Committee shall notify that meeting of the date for the rearranged fixture to be played, or accept a date decided by the Fixtures Secretary.
(6) All clubs in this division to arrange their own start times , which must be arranged with the opposition. If agreement cannot be reached, start times will be 1.00pm.
(6a) A Championship allowance shall also be payable for the purchase of souvenirs for the winning team.
(7) Eligibility of players. First Team players shall not be selected for Division Three matches without the permission of the League Executive Committee
unless such players are classed as “Eligible under Youth League rules” and would qualify to play Youth League Cricket under those Rules.No person who is too old for youth league qualification who has played in the senior league or
Ramsbottom cup shall be allowed to play in Division 3 for 14 days from the date of that appearance.
(7a) One regular first team player will be allowed to play in Division Three. He must Captain the side, bat at number eleven and not bowl or keep wicket.
(8) If a Division 3 fixture coincides with a “League” Cup match, the Third Team fixture should be reversed if the away ground is available, otherwise the game shall be recorded as “Postponed”, to be replayed if possible. If the game cannot be replayed, then it shall not count towards the League.
(9) Each innings shall be limited to 40 overs. No bowler to bowl more than 8 overs in one match. This number to be reduced in proportion if the total number of overs in the game is reduced.