12. RESULTS INFORMATION
Posted by Callum Clarke on 06/02/2017 20:59
12. RESULTS INFORMATION
(1) After completion by the Scorers, the Results Sheet shall be agreed by the two Captains and be available for signature by the Umpires immediately following the match.
The sheet from the visitors book will be used for this purpose and should be retained by the visiting club as a formal record of the result and points in case of any dispute.
(2) The Home Club shall be responsible for:
(i) Entering the result on the play cricket website within 30 minutes of the conclusion of the game, failure to do so will result in a fine of £10.
(ii) Entering the completed scoresheet on the Play–Cricket website within 24 hours of the conclusion of play.
(3) The visiting team must check that the information posted on the result section of the website is correct within 72 hours of the conclusion of the game, failure todo so will result in a fine of £6 with a £3 fine for each subsequent day that the errors remain uncorrected.
(4) If a ball has been bowled the Results Sheet shall contain complete details of both teams and shall be signed by both Captains and both Umpires.
(5) If a match is abandoned without a ball being bowled, the Results Sheet shall so signify but need not contain details of the teams. The sheet must be signed by both Captains and both Umpires. The time at which the match was abandoned shall be stated and the reason for abandonment.
(6) If a Results Sheet is incorrectly completed the Home Club shall pay a fine of £5.00 unless the mistake is a result of wrong information given by the Visiting Captain, in which case the Visiting Club shall pay the fine.
(7) Each Club shall appoint a person to liaise with the Fixtures Secretary on all matters connected with Fixtures, Registrations, Results Sheets and Telephone Results. This person shall be named in the League Handbook along with two other Club Officials.
(8) Any appeals against fines, as above, shall reach the League Secretary, in writing, not later than 48 hours prior to the next meeting of the League Management Committee.
(9) It is mandatory for all captains to submit a Captains Report form on the umpires officiating at their games to reach the Umpires Secretary no later than 4 days after their game taking place (Wednesday for Saturday Games and Thursday for Sunday Games). In the absence of a report the team offending will be deducted 1 point.
Reports to be sent by email or post, if sent by email the Umpires Secretary will confirm he has received it. Note: Not mandatory for Division 3